Smart Partners Consulting Limited - Our client, who is into Facility Management of Residential and Commercial Properties is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Wood Work (Carpenter)
- Carpenters construct and repair building frameworks and structures—such as stairways, doorframes, partitions, and rafters—made from wood and other materials.
- They also install kitchen cabinets, siding, Follow blueprints and building plans to meet the needs of clients, Install structures and fixtures, such as windows and molding. Measure, cut, or shape wood, plastic, and other materials.
- Follow blueprints and building plans to meet the needs of clients
- Install structures and fixtures, such as windows and molding
- Cut, shape and smooth lumber and other material (e.g. fiberglass) according to measurements
- Measure, cut, or shape wood, plastic, and other materials
- Construct building frameworks, including walls, floors, and doorframes
- Help erect, level, and install building framework with the aid of rigging hardware and cranes
- Inspect and replace damaged framework or other structures and fixtures
- Instruct and direct laborers and other construction helpers
- Inspect places and conduct repairs or maintenance
Application Closing Date
- Proven experience as a carpenter
- SSCE/OND with 3 years experience
- Physically able to do the work
- Most have the full knowledge of Residential, commercial, and industrial carpentry.
- Diploma from a trade school or successful completion of apprenticeship
- Time Management Skills,
- Decision-Making Ability,
- Ability to read technical documents and drawings
- Willingness to follow safety guidelines at all times
- Good knowledge of English
- Good understanding of basic math
15th November, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in Ms word to: [email protected]
using the Position as subject of the email.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.