Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited, (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Document Controller
Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: Rotation
- Ensure strict compliance with document-coding structure, document control system and communication flow for the project. Ensure effective transfer of documents between the Project Management Team and EPCC Contractor
- Liaise with the EPC contractor to ensure that document control requirements/procedures are understood and consistently
- Receive, catalogue and store electronic copies of all technical drawings, reports and related information in an orderly manner, in line with company policies and procedures
- Work with precision to ensure electronic and hard copy filing is accurate and is easily retrievable
- Respond in a timely manner to requests to retrieve information, information searches and general requests for support from project/department personnel
- Accurately update project information as required
- Undertake all matters of document control for the project/construction
- Prepare document transmittals on data management systems
- Produce monthly/weekly reports/statements on document control status, including overdue reports, outstanding RFI’s, overdue workflows etc.
Application Closing Date
- BSc degree in Engineering
- Minimum of 10 years post-graduation experience, out of which 5 years should have been spent as a document controller on major construction projects of not less than US$50m.
- Proficiency in the use of tools like Assai is
- Ability to work across international/cultural boundaries
12th November, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online