Voluntary Service Overseas (VSO), is the world's leading independent international development organisation that works through volunteers to fight poverty in developing countries. Our high impact approach brings people together to share skills, build capabilities, promote international understanding and action to change lives and make the world a fairer place.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Pursuit Consultant
: Abuja, with frequent travels to other States
Contract type: Consultant Agreement
Contract Length: 4 months
Full Time: 38 hours per week
Start Date: 6th November, 2019
Competencies and Behaviour
- This is a short-term position for 4 months that will provide business pursuit leadership and secure funding to deliver VSO’s global products in Nigeria and other West Africa countries.
- Skills, qualifications and experience
At VSO we believe progress is only possible by working together. Whether you want to join us as an employee, or as a volunteer working in your own country, overseas or online, our selection process includes an assessment based on these core competencies:
- Ability to be open minded and respectful
- Ability to be resilient and adaptive to new situations
- Ability to facilitate positive change and build sustainable working relationships
- Ability to seek and share knowledge.
Application Closing Date
- £100 - £360 monthly applicable with VSO exchange rate.
17th October, 2019.
21st October, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online