Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited, (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: QA/ QC Officer
Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: Other
- Monitor the implementation of project quality management systems and project quality delivery plan (overall integration of all project quality related processes (e. technical quality assurance, construction quality, ITPs, inspection, quality incident reporting & alerts, etc.) on the project.
- Set and deliver the quality agenda by establishing Inspection & Test Plans, Quality Control check lists and ensure the regular and appropriate amount of quality controls are applied on site and recorded in the agreed project specific
- Ensure that any hold points within ITP's are adhered to and carry out site quality inspections to confirm conformity to specification and report back to Project Manager/Engineer.
- Identification and reporting of snags and/or NCR's
- Implement audit and review programs (this includes vendor/construction assessments) including execution and monitoring the close out of audit findings. Support audits on design and technical assurance processes, procurement and construction activities.
- Monitor the timely production of Method Statements, Risk Assessments and other related controls and ensure they are maintained and relevant to the works being carried out
- Monitor quality control related activities and collect quality control records
- Monitor materials and equipment (inspection and quality certification)
- Create reports of quality control matters and inspections
Application Closing Date
- BSc in Engineering.
- Minimum of 10 years post-graduation experience, out of which 5 years should have been spent as a QA/QC Engineer on major construction projects of not less than US$50m.
- Membership of any relevant professional body will be an added advantage
- Experience in construction projects in the Oil and Gas industry will be an added advantage.
12th November, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online