Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited, (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Construction Supervisor (Mechanical)
Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: Rotation
- Demonstrate commitment to HSE goal zero in all construction activities
- Oversee all mechanical related activities on the project and ensure works are carried out safely, timely and to the required specifications/quality.
- Maintain strong presence onsite to provide effective surveillance and monitoring of construction activities
- Ensure that all detailed engineering drawings and designs are accurately followed on site to avoid errors or rework in construction activities
- Deal with all mechanical related technical queries on site liaising with Owners project team members, EPCC contractor personnel and engineering design teams to provide timely responses
- Check adequacy of materials and equipment deploy for the works and ensure compliance with the specified requirement
- Ensure all site-specific method statements/risk assessments are in place and strictly adhered
- Ensure all relevant permits to work are in place and works are executed in accordance with the permit requirement.
- Prepare and submit site progress reports in line with agreed templates and format
- Update daily/weekly reports and review against the planned progress, highlighting any risks that may have arisen to the Project Manager/Engineer.
- Ensure all post installation/as-built drawings are checked properly to align with actual construction/installation on site.
Application Closing Date
- BSc in Mechanical Engineering or relevant Engineering
- Minimum of 10 years post-graduation experience, out of which 5 years should have been spent as a Mechanical Construction Engineer/Supervisor on major construction projects of not less than US$50m.
- Membership of any relevant professional body will be an added advantage
- Experience in construction projects in the Oil and Gas industry will be an added advantage
12th November, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online