Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited, (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Lead Project Engineer
Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: Other
- Demonstrate commitment to the goal of no harm to people and the environment; implement the approved HSSE Framework for capital project
- Ensure projects are delivered safely, on time, to budget and achieve the highest levels of customer satisfaction.
- Provide support in the management and co-ordination of the project through mobilization, engineering, procurement, construction and commissioning stage, to completion and handover of the project.
- Coordinate and manage the project team and project stakeholders to ensure project objectives and targets are
- Ensure project risks are identified continuously, documented in the risk register and properly managed through effective mitigation
- Ensure quality is maintained to the highest standard throughout every project by encouraging best practice and continuous improvement to the project team.
- Ensure timely response to all queries and/or letters from the contractor after clearing appropriately with relevant internal part
- Ensure that the commercial and contractual position of the client is protected at all times.
Application Closing Date
- BSc degree in an Engineering discipline.
- Minimum of 10 years’ post-graduation experience, out of which minimum of 5 years should have been spent as Project Leader/Senior Project Engineer of a $50 million- $100 million project.
- Membership of any relevant professional body will be an added advantage
- Experience in Major construction projects in the Oil and Gas industry is an added advantage
- Demonstrated ability to plan, organize and prioritize responsibilities in order to consistently meet deadlines.
12th November, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online