Microsoft Nigeria If you have unique experiences, skills and passions-and we believe you can bring them all to Microsoft for a rich, rewarding career and lifestyle that will surprise you with its breadth and potential. Just imagine the excitement and satisfaction of what you can do, where you can go, and the difference you can make with the resources of Microsoft behind you.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Consultant
Job Number: 740182
Role type: Individual Contributor
Employment type: Internship
Travel: 0-25 %
- Consultants are strategists who work closely with information technology decision makers and business owners who come to Microsoft for specific and unique solutions.
- Our consultants evaluate, design, and implement enterprise infrastructures and IT business solutions, often working on-site to help customers deploy their solutions.
- This role requires a breadth of technology knowledge and the ability to implement a solution by mapping a customer's business problems to a technology solution.
- One or two years of experience with VB, C/C++/C#, ActiveX, COD/DCOM and/or XML development skills preferred.
- A background in business, preferably a Fortune 500 company or a systems technology consultant.
- A passion for technology and working with customers.
We are looking for candidates that have the following qualities:
Benefits and Perks
- Team Player: driving digital transformation with our customers is a team sport. We need teammates who can stay maniacally focused on our customers' satisfaction while operating in a highly-collaborative, matrixed global organization.
- Growth Mindset: your life is truly about learning-it-all. You approach every new piece of information, knowledge, and competency with insatiable curiosity. Ultimately, you're open to the ideas of others, where the success of others does not diminish your own.
- Resourceful: you have the drive to overcome any obstacle in your work.
- Customer Focused: you learn about your customers and their businesses with a beginner's mind and then bring solutions that meet their needs.
- Pure Challenge: demonstrated desire and ability to readily take on complex challenges and work towards solutions to seemingly unsolvable problems.
- Passion for Technology: you're deeply motivated by the incredible opportunity of how technology can inspire and ignite change and renewal.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work:
Application Closing Date
- Industry leading healthcare
- Giving programs
- Opportunities to network and connect
- Discounts on products and services
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.