Microsoft Nigeria If you have unique experiences, skills and passions-and we believe you can bring them all to Microsoft for a rich, rewarding career and lifestyle that will surprise you with its breadth and potential. Just imagine the excitement and satisfaction of what you can do, where you can go, and the difference you can make with the resources of Microsoft behind you.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technical Account Manager
Job Number: 740182
Role type: Individual Contributor
Employment type: Internship
Travel: 0-25 %
- A Technical account manager (TAM) is a trusted business advisor to Microsoft's Premier Support customers. By maintaining a long-term relationship with customers, you will gain a thorough understanding of the organization's IT goals, pain points, and the IT team's impact on overall business. You will use this information to create a service delivery plan to make sure customers are finding success with Microsoft products.
- You will provide valuable on the operation and optimization of their IT infrastructure through quality Service Delivery Management.
- If something unexpected occurs after a Premier customer has deployed a Microsoft product, you will work with Global Business Support (GBS) to manage the incident to resolution and follow up to make sure there's either operational improvement for the customer or a product improvement underway at Microsoft.
- Confidence to manage executive relationships, both internally and with customers, to create business transformation.
- Combining business acumen with technological experience.
- Microsoft Product Certification, ITIL / similar ITSM knowledge is a plus.
We are looking for candidates that have the following qualities:
Benefits and Perks
- Team Player: driving digital transformation with our customers is a team sport. We need teammates who can stay maniacally focused on our customers' satisfaction while operating in a highly-collaborative, matrixed global organization.
- Growth Mindset: your life is truly about learning-it-all. You approach every new piece of information, knowledge, and competency with insatiable curiosity. Ultimately, you're open to the ideas of others, where the success of others does not diminish your own.
- Resourceful: you have the drive to overcome any obstacle in your work.
- Customer Focused: you learn about your customers and their businesses with a beginner's mind and then bring solutions that meet their needs.
- Pure Challenge: demonstrated desire and ability to readily take on complex challenges and work towards solutions to seemingly unsolvable problems.
- Passion for Technology: you're deeply motivated by the incredible opportunity of how technology can inspire and ignite change and renewal.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work:
Application Closing Date
- Industry leading healthcare
- Giving programs
- Opportunities to network and connect
- Discounts on products and services
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.