Microsoft Nigeria If you have unique experiences, skills and passions-and we believe you can bring them all to Microsoft for a rich, rewarding career and lifestyle that will surprise you with its breadth and potential. Just imagine the excitement and satisfaction of what you can do, where you can go, and the difference you can make with the resources of Microsoft behind you.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Technology Strategist
Job Number: 740182
Role type: Individual Contributor
Employment type: Internship
Travel: 0-25 %
- The Account Technology Strategist (ATSs) are our enterprise customer's chief architects. Acting as a chief architect offers a high profile, customer-facing role that is the primary technical face and orchestration point for enterprise customers. Successful ATS' have a strong, proven IT background and demonstrated knowledge with a broad range of Microsoft solutions and technologies.
- As an ATS you must relish the opportunity to build and maintain trusted advisor relationships with technical leads at some of America's largest organizations including CIOs, CTOs, Enterprise Architects, and IT Directors.
- You will be responsible for developing the account technology vision and strategy to support the overall business objectives for Microsoft and customers. The ATS works closely with the Account Executive, Customer Support, Technical Sales, and Business Development sales disciplines to ensure all new sales are well scoped to achieve sustainable business results.
- ATS' champion their customer success across varying Microsoft solutions, technologies, and channel partners often within multiple accounts. The role includes coordinating and guiding both the customer and Microsoft enterprise account teams on all technical domains.
- Confidence to manage executive relationships, both internally and with customers, to create business transformation.
- Combining business acumen with technological experience.
- Microsoft Product Certification, ITIL / similar ITSM knowledge is a plus.
We are looking for candidates that have the following qualities:
Benefits and Perks
- Team Player: driving digital transformation with our customers is a team sport. We need teammates who can stay maniacally focused on our customers' satisfaction while operating in a highly-collaborative, matrixed global organization.
- Growth Mindset: your life is truly about learning-it-all. You approach every new piece of information, knowledge, and competency with insatiable curiosity. Ultimately, you're open to the ideas of others, where the success of others does not diminish your own.
- Resourceful: you have the drive to overcome any obstacle in your work.
- Customer Focused: you learn about your customers and their businesses with a beginner's mind and then bring solutions that meet their needs.
- Pure Challenge: demonstrated desire and ability to readily take on complex challenges and work towards solutions to seemingly unsolvable problems.
- Passion for Technology: you're deeply motivated by the incredible opportunity of how technology can inspire and ignite change and renewal.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work:
Application Closing Date
- Industry leading healthcare
- Giving programs
- Opportunities to network and connect
- Discounts on products and services
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.