Fidson Healthcare Plc, proudly Nigerian, is a leading pharmaceutical company which has evolved from being a distributor for multinationals in 1995 to full-fledged manufacturing, sales and marketing company with a strong brand. At Fidson, we support each other to greatness. We not only inspire our people to achieve, but we also celebrate their achievements with them. Together, we work and play hard.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: In-Process Quality Assurance Officer
Factory- Ota, Ogun State
Department: Quality & Regulatory Affairs
Does The Cap Fit?
- We seek proactive and innovative individuals who can think on their feet and deliver excellent results consistently. Our ideal candidates are organised, meticulous, self-driven, receptive to learning, team-spirited and can sustain the passion to make an effective impact in a fast-paced work environment.
- Undertakes general quality assurance audit of production processes (including but not limited to materials dispensing, product manufacturing, packaging, release and storage), personnel gowning and safety, production premises and good housekeeping, products and equipment in compliance with cGMP and Fidson Quality Policy to ensure production of consistently high- quality products.
- Ensures that all observed incidents of on-line process violations, deviations and product quality complaints are reported, corrected and documented.
- Generate routine QA compliance shift reports and communicate all non-compliant observations and the corrective actions taken in the reports.
- Issues line clearance for manufacturing and packaging processes, having ascertained that all necessary GMP requirements have been met.
- Ensure good housekeeping, personnel hygiene, appropriate gowning and environmental cleanliness are maintained on all production lines.
- Undertake final spot-check of finished products to ascertain that the final product quality is satisfactory prior to release and storage.
- Ensures that major and critical non-conformities are promptly reported to the QA Manager for resolution and disposition.
- Keep up to date/real- time records of in-process observations of production processes and product parameters.
- Ensures that only duly calibrated and specified equipment are used for manufacturing and other related activities.
- Enforces strict compliance with cGMP to ensure the manufacture and supply of good quality products.
- Implement withdrawal and retention of representative samples of packed products, from production lines.
- Ensures all process control forms are accurately completed by production operators, real-time.
- Any other jobs that may be assigned.
Application Closing Date
- First Degree in Chemistry (Bio/Pure/Applied/Industrial), Microbiology and other related science courses.
- Required Years of Experience: 2-4 Years
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here
to Complete "Application Form" and then Click Here
to submit "Curriculum Vitae (CV)".
Complete the Application Form before uploading your Curriculum Vitae. You can only apply for one (1) role.