Fidson Healthcare Plc, proudly Nigerian, is a leading pharmaceutical company which has evolved from being a distributor for multinationals in 1995 to full-fledged manufacturing, sales and marketing company with a strong brand. At Fidson, we support each other to greatness. We not only inspire our people to achieve, but we also celebrate their achievements with them. Together, we work and play hard.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chemical Analyst
Factory- Ota, Ogun State
Department: Quality & Regulatory Affairs
Does The Cap Fit?
- We seek proactive and innovative individuals who can think on their feet and deliver excellent results consistently. Our ideal candidates are organised, meticulous, self-driven, receptive to learning, team-spirited and can sustain the passion to make an effective impact in a fast-paced work environment.
- Perform efficient Physico-chemical analysis and evaluation on water samples, raw, and intermediate materials, finished products, stability studies and products undergoing Research & Development, returned products, etc., in accordance with Fidson Quality Policy requirements and other international compendia (USP, BP, Ph Eur., etc.).
- Apply Material Safety Data Sheet for all materials and products in use and ensure adherence to all HSE directives on the use of work equipment, environment, tools, materials and products to forestall occupational hazard due to handling and exposure during material sampling and testing.
- Develop, review and implement Analytical Testing Procedures (ATPs) and related documentation (e.g. SOPs) for regular and special starting materials, packaging materials, intermediates and finished products.
- Develops and reviews relevant process SOPs in relation to cGMP and GLP to ensure all major procedures are documented, current and approved.
- Preparation, Standardization and Documentation of Volumetric Solution and other Analytical Reagents to ensure testing accuracy and reliability.
- Participate in Analysts and analytical methods validation and development of new product formulation.
- Ensure adherence to Good Laboratory Practice (GLP) in order to maintain world-class laboratory operations.
- Ensure proper preparation, documentation and safekeeping of reference and working standards.
- Maintain and update Trend analysis for raw materials and finished products.
- Any other duties as may be assigned.
Application Closing Date
- First Degree in Chemistry (Bio/Pure/Applied/Industrial), Microbiology and other related science courses.
- Required Years of Experience: 2-4 Years
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here
to Complete "Application Form" and then Click Here
to submit "Curriculum Vitae (CV)".
Complete the Application Form before uploading your Curriculum Vitae. You can only apply for one (1) role