Harvesters International - A faith based organization, is currently recruiting suitable and qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Website Manager
- Plan, implement, manage, monitor and upgrade the organization’s website.
- Respond to and troubleshoot all website issues.
- Identify and respond to all website security breaches.
- Ensure that the website is protected by enabling the appropriate security measures.
- Conduct content audits to eliminate redundant and/or duplicate information.
- Create appropriate website content aligned to the organization’s strategy.
- Ensure website quality and efficiency by conducting regular test plans.
- Improve the User Experience of the website regularly.
- Collaborate with all staff and management to ensure that the website aligns with brand strategy and meets the organization’s standards.
- Create strategies to grow subscriber base and web traffic metrics.
- Ensure full compliance on the website with all laws and regulations.
- Keep up-to-date with industry best practice and monitor competitor websites.
Application Closing Date
- The ideal candidate would possess outstanding problem-solving skills, attention to details and fantastic content creation and writing skills.
- Bachelors, Masters preferred in Computer Science, IT, Systems Engineering or a related qualification,
- Minimum of 2 years of work experience as a Website Manager
- Excellent content creation and writing skills,
- Fantastic time management skills with the ability to multi-task.
- Expert knowledge of Macromedia suite, Adobe suite, Content Management Systems and W3C Web standards.
- Great understanding of Search Engine Optimization SEO and Paid Per Click PPC .
- Ability to troubleshoot website issues in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong attention to detail with an analytical mind and outstanding problem-solving skills
Monday, 11th November, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Resume to: [email protected]
using the Job Title as subject of the email.