KPMG Nigeria - Our client is a subsidiary of an innovative Multinational Fintech Company focused on providing financial inclusion to its customers across different continents. Our client provides Mobile Micro Finance Loans to its customers, creating opportunities for customers to improve their lifestyle, business while achieving their dreams.
Our client is desirous of filling a key role with best -in-class talent in terms of skills and experience for the position below:
Job Title: Internal Audit and Compliance Officer
The suitable qualified candidate would be responsible for the following:
Qualification and Experience
- Perform and control the full audit cycle including risk management and control management over operations’ effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations
- Determine internal audit scope and develop annual plans
- Responsible for developing compliance programs, reviewing company policies, and advising management on possible risks.
- Guarantee that our business processes and transactions follow all relevant legal and internal guidelines.
- Obtain, analyze and evaluate accounting documentation, previous reports, data, flowcharts etc.
- Prepare and present reports that reflect audit’s results and document process
- Act as an objective source of independent advice to ensure validity, legality and goal achievement
- Identify loopholes and recommend risk aversion measures and cost savings
- Maintain open communication with management and audit committee
- Document process and prepare audit findings memorandum
- Conduct follow up audits to monitor management’s interventions
- Engage to continuous knowledge development regarding sector’s rules, regulations, best practices, tools, techniques and performance standards
Application Closing Date
- 3 -5 years' experience in a related role (e.g. Internal Auditor or Senior Auditor).
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Advanced computer skills in MS Office, accounting software and databases
- Ability to manipulate large amounts of data and to compile detailed reports
- Proven knowledge of auditing standards and procedures, laws, rules and regulations
- High attention to detail and excellent analytical skills
- Sound independent judgement.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online