AETI Power Systems and Controls Limited - We are an engineering consulting company, whose focus has been on rendering the following services: Technical Training, Recruitment of technical Personnel, Outsourcing of Technical Personnel and rendering engineering consulting services to the Manufacturing, Oil & Gas, Telecommunications, engineering services, Hospitality Industry, etc.
We are recruiting for the vacant position below:
Job Title: Construction Manager
- Ensure the direction of project construction activities, performed by subcontractors or in supervising multidisciplinary construction works to ensure the activities are done in lie with contract requirements and project deliverables.
- Ensure the implementation of HSE procedures for construction, pre-commissioning and commissioning activities.
- Give guidelines for the definition of construction strategies, such as subcontracting plans, logistics and constructability studies, during various stages of the project.
- Review of construction contractual documents and its interfacing with other project functions.
- Participate in defining the overall project planning and scheduling for construction activities, with the support of key project management team and support key personnel.
- Ensure that activities are carried out within the planned time and costs, coordinate, direct and drive construction team and as required advise on corrective actions in case of deviations, variations or difficulties.
- Analyse all information regarding the progress of works, indicating the causes of deviations between the program and the work carried out and propose solutions and/or request instructions to overcome these problems.
- Ensure effective interdisciplinary coordination verifying adequacy and consistency of construction strategies.
- Coordinate the execution of multidisciplinary construction activities and manage activities assigned to subcontractors, providing the guidelines for execution of the works and monitoring adequacy of manpower and equipment to manage construction activities.
- Manage interface with clients for all matters relevant to construction activities.
- Manage interface with engineering departments for drawings and materials availability.
- Ensure/manage completion activity by System & Sub-system as clearly identified by Commissioning Manager, monitoring the schedule, quality certification, punch list, up to final handover Commissioning/Client.
Key Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent Organisational Skills
- Excellent Presentation and Negotiating Skills
- Excellent team skills.
- Educational Qualification required for the Position:
- Degree or HND in Mechanical Engineering
Professional Qualification required for the Position:
- COREN Membership.
- PMP Certification.
Experience required for the Position:
- Minimum 15 Years of EPC Experience in Oil and Gas with at least 5 years in a similar level.
Application Closing Date
- Operational Perspective
- Personnel Management
- Effective Administrative Management
- Effective Documentation
15th November, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]
using the "Job title" as subject of the email.