Mar & Mor Textile, a subsidiary of Mar&Mor Integrated Service Limited, is a textile company passionate about satisfying our customers with the highest quality fabrics at very affordable prices.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Cashier
Education and Experience Requirements
- Provides a positive customer experience with fair, friendly, and courteous service.
- Registers sales on a cash register by scanning items, itemizing and totaling customers’ purchases.
- Resolves customer issues and answers questions.
- Bags purchases if needed.
- Itemizes and totals purchases by recording prices, departments, taxable and nontaxable items; and operating a cash register.
- Enters price changes by referring to price sheets and special sale bulletins.
- Collects payments by accepting cash, or charge payments from customers and makes change for cash customers.
- Balances cash drawer by counting cash at beginning and end of work shift.
- Provides pricing information by answering questions.
- Maintains checkout operations by following policies and procedures and reporting needed changes.
- Maintains a safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- OND in Accounting or Business Administration
- Years of retail experience desired
- Effective communication and customer service skills.
Application Closing Date
- Friendly and positive attitude
- Excellent customer service
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to make change
- Basic math skills
- Attention to detail
22nd November, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: [email protected]
clearly indicating the "Job Title" as subject of your mail.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.