Trinity Systems Limited - As a leading Nigerian Medical Supplier, we are striving to build on our strong foundation by offering a broad range of medical supplies to home users, medical professionals, allied health professionals and medical students, State and Federal Government throughout Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Regulatory Pharmacist
- To ensure compliance with regulatory/registration procedures for products.
- To package dossiers for Registration.
- To pursue the process of drugs registration and other formalities with NAFDAC and allied Government Agencies.
- Ensuring product registration is achieved within 3 months of commencement of the company product with NAFDAC.
- Following up all trade leads provided by the MD and ensuring that all Regulatory requirements are met.
- To coordinate all regulatory affairs of both herbal and expedient clearing of all company consignments by providing regulator support when needed.
- The holder must be knowledgeable in product registration with NAFDAC.
- Sound knowledge of global and national regulatory requirements.
- Knowledge and proficiency in development of product dossiers in required format.
- Holder is expected understand national regulatory (NAFDAC, SON etc) requirements concerning materials and products and be available for defense of testing issues should it ever arise.
Application Closing Date
- B.Pharm With 2-3 years of experience. Postgraduate qualification is an added advantage.
22nd November, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: [email protected]
clearly indicating the "Job Title" as subject of your mail.