Phyatex International provides consulting, training and recruitment services to organisations. We access the employment needs of our clients and provide solution.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graduate Trainee
- Gathering as much information on the company and participating in on-the-job training wherever possible.
- Participating in meetings, workshops, and team-building events.
- Taking notes on experiences and keeping a log of things learned.
- Compiling reports and making presentations to other staff members.
- Analyzing existing systems and offering new ideas for improvement.
- Bringing positive energy into the company, and forming lasting professional relationships with staff.
- Conducting research and assisting the Manager or Supervisor wherever possible.
- Completing fieldwork or visiting different work sites when required.
- Upholding the good name of the company at all times.
- Writing a test or submitting to some other form of evaluation at the end of the graduate program.
Application Closing Date
- Minimum of HND in the relevant field.
- Previous work experience is not necessary, but may be advantageous.
- A valid driver's license.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent research abilities and a willingness to grow.
- A positive attitude and a growth mindset.
31st December, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Applications to: [email protected]
using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.