Shadawanka Empowerment and Development Organisation (SEDO) is a non-governmental and non-profit organisation established to operate from people’s needs and a concern for communities. We offer credit facility and conduct skills acquisition training for youth, women entrepreneurs and unemployed persons to improve their livelihoods and contribute meaningfully to national development.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Branch Supervisor
- Must have experience Microfiance or Cooperative Society with not less than one (2) year experience.
- Must be resident in Bauchi or Ready to Relocate.
- Must be a goal getter.
- Must be Team leader.
- Must be creative and have a analytical mind,
- Shall be result oriented personality.
- Must have a positive mindset
Application Closing Date
- ND, OND, NCE, HND in relevant discipline.
30th November, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]
clearly indicating the "Job Title" as subject of your mail.