Redeemer’s University is a private, faith-based University, owned by the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG). It was licensed by the Federal Government of Nigeria in January 2005. The University is committed to the development of high quality moral and academic standards, both at the undergraduate and postgraduate levels.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the under-listed position in the University:
Job Title: Senior Lecturer (RUASS 05)
Lecturing positions are available in the following departments:
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Computer Engineering
Conditions of Service
- Applicants should possess a PhD degree from a reputable University with specialisation in the discipline applied for.
- Evidence of academic leadership in terms of substantial scholarly publications in reputable journals in relevant field of study, project design and monitoring, administrative experience etc. with at least 7 years of post qualification, full-time relevant teaching and research experience.
- Professional qualifications where applicable will be an advantage.
- Candidates should be computer literate
In addition to the conditions of service obtainable in similar institutions of higher learning, Redeemer’s University offers an enhanced remuneration package designed to attract high quality candidates committed to achieving Its vision.
Application Closing Date
3rd December, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit 10 type written copies of applications with detailed CV and photocopies of credentials and supporting documentation. The CV should be presented in the following order:
- Name (underline Surname)
- Place and Date of Birth
- Nationality/State of Origin
- Marital Status/ Number and Ages of Children
- Postal/Contact Address (with Phone No. and e-mail address) /
- Name and Address of Spouse
- Name and Address of Next of Kin
- Post Desired
- Educational Institutions Attended with Dates
- Academic and Professional Qualifications
- Membership of Professional Bodies
- Distinctions and Awards
- Work Experience with Full Details of Former and Present Posts
- Post-Graduate Supervision
- Current Position and Date Of Last Promotion/Appointment/Regrading
- Current Salary and Status/Grade Level
- Research Activities
- Attraction of Research Grants
- Major Academic-Related Services to the Nation outside the University System
- Important Learned Conferences) Workshops) Courses Attended With Details on Paper Presentation
- Extra Curricular Activities
- Names and Address of 3 referees (one of whom must be in candidate’s field of study). Referees should be requested to forward their reports directly to the Registrar of the University at: [email protected] in pdf
- Proposed date of availability for duty if selected.
Applications and supporting documents are to be forwarded or hand delivered to:
P.M. B.230, Ede,