An indigenous, ambitious and forward-looking Pharmaceutical Group involved in marketing/distribution of OTC & POM pharmaceuticals since 2011 with over 40 SKU's cutting across Anti-Infectives, Analgesics, Anti-Malarials, Diabetics, Men's Health, Personal Hygiene, etc. is currently experiencing an accelerated growth phase and their vision is to be amongst the top 5 pharma companies in Nigeria by 2023.
In furtherance of this, they are seeking to hire seasoned sales professionals with integrity, passion for pharmaceutical sales, independent and self-motivated thinkers with overwhelming desire to succeed no matter the odds, to fill the position below:
Job Title: Trainee Medical Sales Representative
Minna - Niger; Kano; Osogbo and Ife - Osun; Lagos Island, Agege, Surulere, Ikorodu and Mushin - Lagos; Asaba, Warri - Delta; Uyo - Akwa Ibom; Aba and Umuahia - Abia; Makurdi - Benue; Zaria - Kaduna; Abeokuta - Ogun; Port Harcourt - Rivers; Owerri - Imo; Abakaliki - Ebonyi; Enugu; Onitsha - Anambra
- The successful candidate is expected to primarily generate demand; ensure shelf-presence and access to our product within the assigned territory
- He/She is also to identify and recruit trade channel members for grassroots presence of products
- You will be provided with extensive training for up to 6 months. If your performance is deemed highly satisfactory after open and transparent evaluation, you will be upgraded
- substantive Medical Representative Position, which has more generous conditions of service, is pensionable and attracts official car.
- B.Pharm or B.Sc in Health/Biological Sciences or equivalent. No experience required.
- Self-starter, ambitious, excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- High integrity index
Application Closing Date
- Up to N80,000/month and bonus of over N60,000/month depending on experience and productivity.
3rd December, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should make a one-page write-up on why you are most suitable for the job, and send the write up with a photo ID, current Resume/CV (in MS Word format only) to: [email protected]
using your name, position applied for and preferred location as the subject of the mail.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the next stage.
- Applicants not following the directions as specified above with necessary documents requested will be disqualified.