Fortune Security Company Limited is position to tackle the 21st century security needs with modern scientific and technological equipment to protect and safe guard life and properties.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Operation Officer
- Coordinates the daily operational activities relating to assigned locations.
- Review and implement security measures to protect client’s asset.
- Ensure daily patrol, visit to each locations by the patrol supervisor attached to me.
- Carry out risks/threat assessment on protected premises and determines proactive measures against such threat.
- Coordinate patrol routine, monitoring and obtaining feedback in order to develop monthly security reports for clients.
- Prepare standard operations procedure for all beats.
- Prepare weekly activity report for the Operations Manager.
- Maintain and ensure strict discipline throughout the guard force.
- Manage crises that may arise within my jurisdiction.
- Ensure constant visitation of clients towards improving business relationship and turning such visits to friendship.
- Ensure clients request on posting/removal of operatives are promptly attended to.
- Ensure that client security needs are met.
- Ensure the standard of our service delivery is constantly reviewed in order to meet both national and international standard.
- Responsible for distribution of invoices/credit control assignment of your area of coverage.
- Coordinate, control and supervise all location under my coverage.
- Source for business for the company.
- Ensure timely correct preparation of nominal roll.
- Maintain good rapport with the Nigerian Police and other security agencies within our area of responsibility.
- Coordinate cheque collection in my axis
- Recommend to the operations manager on how best to improve our services to the client.
Application Closing Date
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications with 5 years experience.
20th November, 2019
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]
using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.