4 Quarters Consultants Limited - We offer comprehensive business, IT & digital marketing services to help businesses reassess & enhance their performance.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chief Internal Auditor
- The successful candidates will be responsible in providing affordable, reliable and easily accessible financial solutions targeted at increasing access to financial services particularly in unserved and underserved areas.
- The role holder will be responsible for evaluating and maintaining the effectiveness and adequacy of internal controls
Qualifications and Experience
- Develop and implement annual audit plan and ensure compliance to approved plans from all subsidiaries.
- Review internal audit and regulatory compliance reports and monitor the implementation of the recommendations.
- Approve and coordinate investigation into suspected fraudulent practices and determine/recommend the appropriate line of action in response to findings.
- Interpret and analyze reports/data/information to identify possible risk exposure.
- Ensure compliance with good corporate governance practice.
- Develop and execute the processes for assessing and improving internal controls, accounting and operating procedures and financial reporting.
- Continuously review/assess the business and operational risks facing the organization in order to proactively establish appropriate mitigating controls and monitoring mechanism/frameworks.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related discipline
- Professional accounting/finance certification
- Working knowledge of IFRS
- Minimum of 15 years post-graduate experience in financial services
- At least 10 years in the financial management/accounting function
- At least 5 years in a senior position within the audit function
Key Competency Requirements:
Application Closing Date
- Good knowledge of financial and IT systems controls.
- High level of initiative and good attention to detail.
- Good decision making, problem solving and leadership skills.
- Maturity and tact, including the ability to relate effectively with various stakeholders.
20th November, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]
using the "Job Title" as the subject of the mail.