Pivotage Consulting - Our client, a full Service Real Estate Development Company is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Corporate Finance Manager /Accountant
Ref Id: BS/1218/CF
: Ikoyi, Lagos
Type: Full Time
Reports to: Managing Partners
- Playing an active role in the finance analysis and valuation by developing high-quality financial models
- Working closely with the corporate finance management and key stakeholders in long-term strategy formation, revenue budget setting processes, and the identification of new opportunities for the business
- Liaising with the legal team in ensuring that financial transactions executed across the business are in compliance with state legislation and business policies
- Identifying revenue generation opportunities for the business by identifying potential clients and investors
- Defining the appropriate liquidity quantum that the business should maintain and the composition
- Defining appropriate capital structures for business arrangements while keeping in mind the business needs, risk management, taxation, accounting, and legal/policy requirements
- Preparing and processing purchase orders, invoices, receipts, cheque requests, manual cheques and contract payments.
- Processing and maintaining of encumbrances (Fee for Service Contracts, Lease Agreements, Rental Agreements, etc).
- Managing the company’s finances.
- Formulating and implementing the organization’s financial plans and keep up-to-date account records particularly payables.
- Preparing the company’s weekly and monthly budget including payroll, monthly purchases etc.
- Providing monthly updates on budget implementation covering credit and carry forwards commitments, de-commitments, and payments;
- Ensuring deposit of all cash transactions.
- Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Application Closing Date
- B.Sc in Accounting. (An MSc in Accounting or other related fields will be an added advantage)
- Must have exceptionally good communication skills both in written and verbal form
- Strong Knowledge of Accounting principles and Softwares (Peachtree Sage, Tally
- High Level Audit Experience
- Proficiency in Excel and QuickBooks
- Must be conversant with the Taxation System in Nigeria
- ICAN Certified
- At least five years relevant work experience leading a finance/accounting team from the beginning of a financial period to its close
- Must be conversant with most accounting principles.
- Great Analytical skills and Eye for details
- Preferred Years of Experience: 5-10 years.
30th November, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV (MS Word format only) to: [email protected]
Using the role "Corporate Finance Manager/Accountant" as the subject of your application.