4 Quarters Consultants Limited - We offer comprehensive business, IT & digital marketing services to help businesses reassess & enhance their performance.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Finance
- The successful candidate must be from the Banking sector and will be responsible for providing overall management and leadership, expertise and team coordination in the areas of fiscal management and control, budget analysis, financial reporting and performance
- Provide broad guidelines for the articulation and documentation of operational policies, procedures and strategies.
- Oversee tax planning to optimize the organizations tax position and ensure tax compliance accordingly.
- Ensure timely and accurate preparation of financial statements in line with relevant statutory requirements and International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS).
- Ensure effective utilization of the financial resources of the organization, including prudent capital allocation and investment, and achieving cost efficiency in line with the business objectives.
- Provide overall guidance, leadership support and strategic direction in the execution of the activities of the Finance function.
- Assume overall responsibility for tracking performance against defined targets.
- Ensure compliance with policies, relevant legislation and other best accounting practices.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or related discipline
- Relevant professional certification or higher business degree is required
- Prior experience working in a senior Finance role in an International Bank
- Minimum of 15 years post qualification experience
- At least 8 of those years in a senior management position
- Candidate must have a Banking experience
Key Competency Requirements:
Application Closing Date
- Good understanding of local and foreign financial regulations.
- Strong business acumen and tact, and an ability to relate with highest levels of Management at financial institutions.
- Good understanding of micro and macro-economic indices and their impact on the business.
20th November, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected]
using the "Job Title" as subject of the email.