Carlcare Development Nigeria Limited, a subsidiary of Transsion Holdings formerly known as TECNO Telecom Limited, established in July 2006, is a high-tech company specializing in the R&D, production, sale and service of mobile communication products.
After years of development, TRANSSION has become an important part of the mobile phone industry and one of the major mobile phone manufacturers in the world. Currently, it has full ownership of three famous mobile phone brands TECNO, itel and Infinix, and an after-sales service brand Carlcare.
Are you a skilled recent graduate or a young experienced Content creator looking for an exciting experience with Content aggregating platform? Do you enjoy telling stories? Are you open to new challenges and want to work in a multicultural work environment? If yes, then this might just be the opportunity you’ve being waiting for.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Content Intern
- Conducting a comprehensive review of relevant and interesting topic.
- Candidate will use media monitoring tools to stay up-to-date on what’s trending and breaking.
- Collaborating with content team to create ideas for new content and, with direction from staff, implementing new strategies.
- Writing and producing various types of shareable content for use on our Platform that educate and entertain our audience and support our marketing goals.
- Collecting data, outcomes and other statistics and presenting the information in a format that visually tells our story to identified publics.
- Editing/proofreading content to ensure it meets required standards.
Application Closing Date
- Must reside in Lagos
- Not more than 25 years old by December 2019.
- Must have a Diploma/HND/Bachelor’s degree.
- Be passionate about creating content
- Highly teachable, and with a strong willingness to learn
- Must be a strong team player with interpersonal skills
- Experience working with Microsoft Office especially Word and Excel.
- Good verbal and written communication are a must
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. Word Press)
- Familiarity with SEO
- BSc in Mass Communication, Marketing, English, Journalism or relevant field
15th November, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Due to a high volume of applicants, only candidates who meet the requirements would be contacted.