Revolutions Consulting and Environmental Services is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Team Leader
Department: Cinema operations
Essential Duties and Key Responsibilities
- The team leader will be responsible for the development of business strategies, maximising revenue and optimising EBITDA ensuring that targets are achieved or exceeded. increase market share of Filmhouse cinemas and achieve financial growth.
- To also strengthen the company’s position as the cinema of choice by increasing market share, improving guest service and staff engagement.
Qualification and Experience
- To carry out specific first level supervisory and coaching activities within the cinema to ensure that the both company’s and operations best practice standards are maintained to the highest level.
- To supervise Team Members, maintain effective systems, processes and facilities to ensure a high level of guest service
- To supervise and maintain Health and Safety processes at all times to ensure the safety of all employees and Guests.
- To review and appraise team performance, identify training needs and seek opportunities for coaching and carrying out training activities.
- To organise and set up the daily retail operation within the cinema so as to maximise revenue and to prevent and minimise loss of retail stock
- To contribute to the efficiency of the cinema operation by the effective planning and organising of resources
- To ensure the security of cash at all times through the supervision and training of Team Members in policies and procedures.
- To assess the condition of the cinema and company property by carrying out appropriate checks and reporting to the management team/duty manager
- To inform and communicate effectively with Team Members and provide feedback to the management team on both cinema and team performance.
- To carry out other reasonable tasks as delegated by the duty manager.
- The right candidate must have a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university
- Minimum of 2 years in operations management at a supervisory level (retail experience preferred)
- Excellent customer relationship and management
- Must be a good Team player with excellent ability to multi-tasking and able to adapt to varying situations.
- He/ She must have the ability to keep abreast of the trend in this field of expertise and make practical application of specialized knowledge in everyday situation. Excellent report writing and presentation skills
- Good Microsoft Office, excel and power point usage.
Application Closing Date
- Job knowledge: In-depth knowledge about business development practices, marketing activities, prospective clients and industry trends.
- Customer Relation Skills: Responds promptly to customer’s needs; meets commitments
- Negotiation & Networking Skills: Strong ability to convince clients and colleagues; help clients make a buying decision and increase patronage.
- Personal Credibility: Follows through on commitments and service promises; strictly maintains privacy and confidentiality; respects rights of all co-workers and customers and behaves in an ethical manner in everyday situations.
- Planning and Organizational Skills: Ability to marshal resources (people, funding, material, support) to get things done; multi-task and use resources effectively and efficiently.
- Communication Skills: Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Analytical skills: demonstrates the ability to picture, articulate, and solve multiple problems and concepts and make decisions that are reasonable and based on available information.
15th November, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]
indicating Role as subject of the email.