Revolutions Consulting and Environmental Services is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Handyman
Department: Cinema operations.
Essential Duties and Key Responsibilities
- Ensures that all electrical equipment is well maintained and in optimal working condition
- Follow departmental policies and procedures in your unit
- Ensures that all maintenance and repair are in accordance with established health and safety regulations
- Keeps Facility Manager well informed of area activities and significant problems.
- Assumes responsibility for implementation of maintenance schedule for electrical equipment.
- Work with Facility Manager to implement maintenance schedule for all electrical equipment.
- Ensure that all electrical panels and equipment are properly maintained.
- Carry out routine check on electrical equipment.
- Assumes responsibility for proper lightening in cinema
- Ensure that all burnt bulb is replace immediately in office and in the entire cinema.
- Ensure constant light in the toilet.
- Responds to emergency call outs.
- Assumes responsibility for ensuring proper repairs of electrical equipment.
- Carry out repairs on electrical panels and equipment in management office and the entire cinema.
- Ensure that electrical panels and equipment are not over load.
- Ensures that the user of electrical equipment comply with manufacturing specification and IEE regulation.
- Carry out routine checks on electrical panels and equipment to avoid breakdown
- Supervise electrical contractors closely to ensure quality service is render.
- Assumes responsibility for maintaining safety culture.
Qualification and Experience
- Job knowledge - A successful handyman is versatile enough to repair faulty appliances and toilets, fix minor electrical issues, remodel rooms, paint a building's exterior and handle numerous other tasks.
- Integrity; honest and transparent in dealing with guests and colleagues.
- Analytical skills - demonstrates the ability solve multiple problems within a short period of time.
- Health and safety - Ability to adhere to health and safety standards; demonstrate consistent health and safety practices; maintain a clean environment.
- Time management - Strong ability to prioritize task and work schedule to achieve service deadlines.
- Planning and Organizational Skills – Ability to marshal resources (people, funding, material, support) to get things done; multi-task and use resources effectively and efficiently.
Application Closing Date
- The right candidate must have a minimum of OND/SSCE/NABTECH/Trade Test Knowledge of basic working principle of mechanical equipment.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in handling Electrical equipment and Installations.
- He/ She must have the ability to keep abreast of the trend in this field of expertise and make practical application of specialized knowledge in everyday situation.
13th November, 2019
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]
using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.