Kloverharris Limited is a Human Resource/IT Consulting company that provides high-quality services to businesses across Africa. We pride ourselves in how well we assist organizations to overcome challenges that bother on optimal performance by proffering a wide array of solutions using deep IT expertise, industry-wide expertise and highly proficient tools.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
- Plan and implement sales strategies targeted at growing client base and managing existing ones to further gain traction. The ideal candidate should be full of energy and possess the requisite skills in business to business type sales.
- Respond to Request for Proposals (RFPs) Tenders and Bids
- Manage existing relationships ensuring clients' needs and goals are met by delivering quality service
- Drive sales by following up on new business leads and bringing same to closure by actively targeting business clients via face to face meetings, presentations, social events, etc
- Identify trendsetter ideas by researching industry related events, publications announcements and develop strategies geared at differentiating the company from competition
- Examine risks and potentials for new business opportunities and develop adequate strategies to mitigate against such risks
- Provide feedback to management on product acceptance, new product launches or re-launch initiatives
- Participate in recruitment and training of sales team on product knowledge, customer relationship management, and all other relevant skills required to grow client base
- Ensure a synergy between the sales and marketing teams in content creation used in marketing, advertisements and product promotions
- Satisfy technical and after-sales services during the sales cycle
- Solicit feedback from clients on products and services to aid product development and/or enhancement
- Prepare management reports by collecting, analyzing and summarising information
- B.Sc in any Social Science with a minimum class degree of second class upper
- Post Graduate Degree in Sales/Marketing (Optional)
- Minimum of 10-12 years of work experience with 3 years experience in sales strategy development and management
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
Application Closing Date
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to drive sales of new products
- Strategic leadership ability
- Work with a high level of motivation and enthusiasm
- Prior experience in B2B sales is desired.
15th November, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online