HR Leverage Africa - Our client, a prestigious Hospital based in Abuja, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Registered Intensive Care Unit Nurse (RICN)
- An Intensive Care Unit (ICU) Nurse is a registered nurse who specializes in delivering care to patients in intensive care units of hospitals and healthcare facilities
- Their duties include evaluating the patient's conditions, administering treatment, and providing constant support during recovery.
- Evaluate and monitor the patient’s progress.
- Identify sudden or subtle changes in a patient’s medical condition.
- Deliver regular updates to doctors, patients, and their family members.
- Begin treatment and monitor doses.
- If necessary, respond to a medical emergency and alert the appropriate doctors.
- Care for patient needs throughout their recovery in the ICU unit.
- Complete all necessary paperwork before transferring a patient.
- Maintain patient records.
- Create and implement effective care plans.
Application Closing Date
- RN / RICN
- Bachelor of Nursing Science is added advantage
- Valid License – Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria
- NYSC Certificate or Exemption Letter
- 3 years and above as RN in hospital environment
- BLS certification
- Ability to effectively communicate with patients, families, physicians and hospital staff.
- Basic computer skills.
- Professional, friendly attitude.
- Experience in emergency room or intensive care
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Highly motivated team player willing to go the extra mile.
18th November, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]
using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.