Infostrategy Technology Limited is an Information, Communication and Software Technology firm incorporated in Nigeria and the United Kingdom. We operate with a burning passion to transform the technological terrain of Africa by delivering value to clients through innovative and effective leverage of cutting-edge technology solutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Agent Network Officer
Job Code: IST/ABJ/020
Department: Growth & Implementation
Reports to: Team Lead
Essential Duties and Responsiblites
Education Qualifications, Experience, Skills and Competencies
- Agent acquisition and management of new and existing agent.
- Work independently to on-board and facilitate registration of agents.
- Monitoring and driving sales through agent network acquisition and retention on a regular basis.
- Ensure training & daily support of agents.
- Ensure market expansion, penetration and coverage of the entire market.
- Maintain a database of enlisted Agent.
- Ensures the organizations brands have advantage over competition - in display, visibility and pricing.
- Send daily, weekly and monthly reports as at when due to Team Lead.
- Good understanding of the market & competition.
- Attend weekly performance review meetings.
- Meet the expected revenue and agent target.
- Work with Team lead in the development of marketing plans and strategies.
- Identify potential clients, create leads and market products and services by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects.
Application Closing Date
- Bachelor's Degree or HND in any discipline
- Must have minimum 2 years working experience in e-payment or banking industry in sales/agency banking.
- Must be target driven
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skill
- Excellent Knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and meet deadlines in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, while projecting a positive attitude
- Must have great energy and ability to generate significant new revenues
- Strong prospecting, qualification/needs analysis, and closing skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
17th November, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected]
using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.