Royal Power and Energy Limited - We are leading power solution providers and suppliers of complementary electrical products and services such as UPS, Batteries, AVRs, Transformers, Surge Arresters, and Solar Systems. Our vast experience and in-depth knowledge in the power industry has helped our company to understand the needs of the market and offer high performance products and systems.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Logistics Coordinator
Application Closing Date
- Monitor and control the entire Logistic process - negotiation and planning
- Arrange transportation and orchestrate deliveries to meet customer demand with little to no delay
- Plan and track the shipment of equipment according to customer requirements
- Manages activities throughout the order fulfilment and transportation cycle to make sure established deadlines are met
- Continually reviews transportation rates to keep costs down where possible
- Create and issue Delivery Note (DN)
- Supervising drivers for delivery of equipment to sites
- Update software (ERP) with delivery status and dates
- Send daily delivery report to Sales, Service and Finance teams
- Clubbing of deliveries by region
- Initiate procurement process - Material Requisition approval and issuing PO
- Coordinate at each stage with suppliers till the goods are received at warehouse
- Create and maintain good relationships with vendors/suppliers
- Coordination with Warehouse and Service department for reordering of electrical and other project materials
- Collaborate with key persons to ensure clarity of the specifications of equipment/materials before procurement
- Coordinate form M and PAAR forms with banks. Resolve any issues/queries during the approval of Form M and PAAR.
19th November, 2019
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]
Using the "Job Title" as the subject of the mail.