The Lagos State Universal Basic Education Board invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Secondary School Classroom Mathematics Teacher
Grade: Level 08
Applicants should possess any of the following academic qualifications;
- Nigeria Certificate in Education (NCE) and a First Degree
- Bachelor of Education (B.Ed/B.Sc Ed/B.A Ed) in Arts, Sciences, Social Sciences, Technology, Home Economics and other courses
- Bachelor of Arts (B.A), Bachelor of Science (B.Sc), Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) and a Post Graduate Diploma in Education (PGDE)
- Higher National Diploma (HND) and Technical Teachers Certificate (TTC)/Post Graduate Diploma in Education (PGDE)
In addition to the above, prospective candidates are expected to possess the following:
Application Closing Date
- First School Leaving Certificate
- Senior Secondary School Certificate with a minimum of 5 credits including English Language and Mathematics
- NYSC Discharge or Exemption Certificate (where applicable)
- Certificate of Birth issued by the National Population Commission
- Valid means of Identification
- Lagos State Residents Registration Agency (LASRRA) Number.
- Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria (TRCN) Certificate.
- Evidence of Change of Name (if applicable)
- A testimonial of good conduct from his/her last employer or if not presently employed, from the last
- School or College he/she attended.
- Must not be less than 18 years as at l January, 2020.
18th November, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Start Application
- Fill All Required Forms.
- Check For Job Opening
- Choose Your Subject Of Choice.
- Click Apply Button.
- Print Confirmation Slip.
- You Can Only Apply Once
- The State Universal Basic Education Board will never ask anyone to pay any money during all the stages of the recruitment