Ascentech Services Limited is a full-fledged Human Resource Solution Provider incorporated in 2013 with its Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are committed to forging long-term partnerships with our clients by creating and delivering robust and flexible services that address the changing needs of their business.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Electro-Mechanical Engineer
- The incumbent will be responsible for providing electro-mechanical engineering services to develop and implement the ongoing paper mill production operations.
- S/he will assist operations and maintenance with technical analyses and designs, to improve existing processes and equipment.
- S/he will also manage project work to be in compliance with environmental and safety regulations, and use engineering standards and specifications in the design and construction of projects.
Education /Experience/ Expertise/ Technical Skills and Abilities
- Keep data of all electrical components /equipment within the organization.
- Open and update maintenance records for all components/equipment.
- See to the smooth running of the plant equipment by ensuring that proper preventive maintenance procedures are followed.
- Build a reliable electrical team that will work hand in hand with other crew to ensure a zero or minimal downtime in the plant.
- Responsible for all electrical jobs on the equipment during and after installation.
- Propose to the management at all times, ideas on how to aid productivity.
- See to the smooth running of the following: the boiler, the pneumatic and hydraulic systems, all the oven burners and the generators.
Application Closing Date
- Bachelor of Science degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or a relevant Engineering field is preferred.
- Strong computer skills, including, but not limited to, a working knowledge of AutoCad, Microsoft Excel, Word, and Project
- Strong analytical skills to define problems and develop mechanical solutions to improve process/asset productivity/safety
- Strong mechanical aptitude, mathematical proficiency, and troubleshooting skills
- Self-motivated individual with take-charge attitude and an understanding of personnel management techniques
- Strong communication skills; experience with vendor interactions; ideally collaborating with others to help define needs, identify solutions and resolve problems
- Good verbal and written communication skills required.
- Excellent Planning and organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Candidates should have experience in manufacturing setting.
22nd November, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]
using the role applied for as subject of the mail.
: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.