Nicole Sinclair Consulting - Our client, a hotel located in Victoria Island, Lagos State is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Facility Officer
- This position is responsible for maintenance, cleaning and safety of facilities. Works with the facility manager to deliver wide range of support and administrative functions.
- Provide support to the Facilities Manager to ensure records are maintained to expected standards.
- Assists with facilities, premises and office management of the facilities department.
- Works as part of the facilities by providing maintenance support where necessary.
- Provides administrative support to enable the facilities department function effectively and efficiently.
- Liaise with departmental heads and staff to identify facilities related requirements.
- Propose and manage cost-effective solutions.
- Provide support to the facilities Manager on major projects relating to premises and apartments renovations.
- Ensures the facilities services offered meets required standards.
- Recommend to the facilities manager improvements that could be made to improve the facilities department.
- Carry out weekly Back of the House and Front of the House walk rounds, ensuring the building fabric is in good order, noting any defects.
- Assist the facilities manager to monitor maintenance service standards in guest apartments.
- Review and make recommendations to maintain building integrity, maintain accurate records as required.
- Liaise with contractors to follow through on approved work.
- Assist in the compliance of existing health and safety policy, safe working best practices.
- Participates in all aspects of training and development as directed and use learning opportunities to develop personal skills necessary to improve effectiveness, efficiency and service delivery.
Application Closing Date
- At least a bachelor's degree in relevant field,
- MSC will be an advantage.
- Relevant certification required.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in facility/plant engineering and maintenance supervision.
- 3+ years of project management experience.
- Managerial experience and strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to communicate well in both oral and written reports.
- Proficiency in MS Office, Outlook, Word, Excel and building automation systems
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Complaint handling and conflict resolution skills
- Good personal presentation and professionalism
- Good organization and prioritization skills
- Strong administrative skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Confident presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to strong targets
- The ability to manage own work load
- Ability to use initiative to work alone with a team
15th November, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online