Transsion Holdings, the company formerly known as TECNO TELECOM LIMITED, established in July 2006, is a high-tech company specializing in the R&D, production, sale and service of mobile communication products. After years of development, Transsion has become an important part of the mobile phone industry and one of the major mobile phone manufacturers in the world. Currently, it has full ownership of three famous mobile phone brands TECNO, itel and Infinix, and an after-sales service brand Carlcare.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: iPhone Repair Engineer
Candidate's Key Roles and Responsibilities
Experience and Qualifications Required for the Role
- Troubleshoot & repair Apple products and other multi-brand such as Samsung etc
- Solve technical problems presented by customers.
- Share your passion for technology and Apple products and other multi-brand
- Upgrade Apple products and other multi-brand
- Repair minimum of 10 phones daily
- Arrangement of devices for repair according to fresh-out order
- Responsible in solving complex complaints on customer devices
- Arrangement of work platforms for easy access of work tools
- Follow all basic repair factory standard of repair and operation.
- Analyze and evaluate phone faults and recommending appropriate repair according to faults.
- Use the engineering work tools efficiently according to company standard
- Diagnosing of bad phones for possible solutions using the required devices
- Testing of repaired phones before passing to Q.C personnel.
Application Closing Date
- At least 1 year work experience on Phone repairs.
- Age range: 18-30 years.
- Gender: male or female
- Education: OND/HND/B.Sc or above (preferably Sciences)
- Certificate in Engineering is an added advantage
- Familiar with basic and general rule guiding mobile phones
- Familiar with different models of phones and specifications
- Have theoretical and practical knowledge related to electronics
- Good communication skill
- Strong attention to details
- Hardworking and motivated
- Ability to work with little or no supervision
- Team player
- Excellent time management abilities
- Good analyzing skills and numerical/mathematical skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Due to high volume of applicants, only candidates who meet the requirements would be contacted.