The Industrial Training Fund (ITF) and Nigeria Employers' Consultative Association (NECA), in collaboration with Deo Gracias Academy wish to admit qualified young Nigerians of sound character and learning potential to undertake a three-month training programme in Information and Communication Technology (ICT).
ITF-NECA Technical Skills Development Programme (Information and Communication Technology (ICT))
- To develop skilled manpower capable of meeting the demands in ICT
- To promote a public-private sector partnership model in Technical and Vocational Skills Training
- Create job opportunities for the unemployed by providing them with training in ICT
- Upgrade technical skills to improve quality, productivity and efficiency level in the industry of ICT.
- Successful candidates will enjoy free tuition, free lunch and monthly transport stipends
- They will be awarded recognizable certification upon successful completion of the programme
- The programme is entirely non-residential
- Candidates will, therefore, be responsible for their transportation and accommodation throughout the duration of the programme.
Candidates must be between the ages of 18 and 35 years and must possess any of the following basic qualifications:
Application Closing Date
- OND, HND or B.Sc. in any field
- Good numerical ability and communication skills will be an added advantage.
21st November, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit a hand-written Application, two recent passport photographs and photocopies of credentials to: [email protected]
, [email protected]
Drop a hard copy addressed in a sealed envelope to:
The Training School Coordinator,
Deo Gracias Academy,
No. 5, Dr Sambo Daju Street, Near State Low-cost COCIN, Rantya,
Jos - Plateau State.
- Shortlisted Candidates will be invited for screening and are expected to come with originals of their certificates for sighting
- Candidates are required to make arrangements for their transportation and accommodation during the screening exercise.
- For Enquiries, call: 08100890283, 08034724185 & 08066277240