MTN Nigeria - The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Administrator, Treasury Operations
Employment status: Permanent
- To Support the new archiving Project and provide continuity in the scanning process for easy document filling and retrieval of all processed payment documents in automated form.
- Log payment details into Microsoft Excel and provide details to respective stakeholders.
- Reconcile Payment document register to IFS
- To effectively manage documents movement and within the team, by creating and managed database of all document received and processed on daily basis.
- To ensure document are duly authorized as at when due by evenly distribute document with the authorized signatory.
- To provide continuity in scanning process and to ensure ease of document filling, scanning and retrieval of all processed payment documents in automated form
- Carry out scanning reconciliation of scanned document vis-à-vis document provided.
- Assist in record validation for document scanning purpose. Validate vendor id, payment id and others
- Ensure that all files (old and new) are migrated from the current manual filling system to the automated system.
- Manage the OWC (Oracle Web Centre) and the document retrieval for the team and the Business.
- Manage the physical archiving of the scanned documents.
- Provide support ranging from retrieval of evidence of payment to validation of payment etc. for other units within the business.
- Support prompt resolution of various queries from other divisions.
- Continuously seek self-professional development to sharpen skills and capabilities in a versatile and evolving digital landscape.
- Foster active collaboration and relationships with employees across all levels and divisions in line with MTN’s VB and values.
Experience & Training
- Normal MTNN working condition
- Extra hours to meet deadlines.
Application Closing Date
- 1-3 years’ experience in an area of specialisation with experience with working with others
- Experience working in a small to medium organization
22nd November, 2019
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online