WTS Energy provides recruitment and manpower services for the global oil and gas and energy industries. We supply engineers and consultants to our clients' projects and operations, and perform employment outsourcing services such as workforce management in oil and gas regions around the world. WTS Energy operates globally with offices in 14 countries and is operational in over 50 countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Buyer
Port Harcourt, Rivers
- Issue to vendors the Request for Quotation based on given purchasing request
- Support the vendors during the preparation of the technical/commercial proposals with obligation of confidentiality about the related bid info
- Prep are the commercial/economic bid tabulation to compare different proposals and suggest actions to be taken in order to improve bid result and/or select the vendor
- Lead the commercial/economic negotiation
- Prepare the purchase order/subcontract based on standard General Purchase Terms and Conditions and Project Special Purchase Conditions, if any, and managing possible deviations
- Close out the bid process receiving purchase/subcontract confirmation by selected vendor and informing the unsuccessful vendors about negative result of their bid
- Follow up and negotiate, if necessary, purchase order/subcontract revisions
- Perform the assigned activities in compliance with procedures and provided systems and tools
- Check and comment the technical documentation received with the Purchase Requisition and Technical Evaluation
- Manage contractual documentation (Archive) before the issue to centralized archive
As this is a greenfield project the following are requirements are a must:
Application Closing Date
- Job experience in EPC Company
- Procuring of Pipes/fittings/flanges/valves/steel structures/pressure vessels/rotating equipment/electrical and instrumentation materials (cables, switchgears, transformers, telecom systems, control and automation systems)
- Knowledge of SAP system
- Capability to work with autonomy when setting up the procurement activities (Vendor list preparation, selection, negotiations etc).
- So basically buyers but for services, and people who will be able to find the suppliers and negotiate with them. Experienced in Greenfield project phase. As always experience in oil/Gas company is a must.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online