WTS Energy provides recruitment and manpower services for the global oil and gas and energy industries. We supply engineers and consultants to our clients' projects and operations, and perform employment outsourcing services such as workforce management in oil and gas regions around the world. WTS Energy operates globally with offices in 14 countries and is operational in over 50 countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Maritime Works Engineer
Port Harcourt, Rivers
- The Engineer will execute the activities within his area of responsibility and will coordinate the activities performed by subcontractors, ensuring the compliance with project requirements and Company standards.
- Review Client technical documentation and requirements
- Prepare design specifications for reinforced concrete, maritime steel structures, piling, sheet-piles, mooring system works
- Set up and execute assigned engineering activities such as detail design, verification and studies relevant to any engineering topic associated to Maritime works
- Ensure interface with other Project Specialists, Designers and other Departments, Process, Construction, Fabrication and Transport
- Control of subcontracted maritime works engineering documents inside or outside the Company
- Prepare material specification for maritime structures
- Liaise with Method Department for set-up of the construction sequence to check maritime structures during temporary phases
- Prepare and control MTOs and BOQs
- Prepare S.O.W. and technical specification for maritime construction subcontracts
- Prepare technical documentation for maritime material requisition and assists the procurement dept. in the technical evaluations
- Supervise/Approve maritime civil structure design, plot plans of maritime structures and associated piling dwgs issued by Designers and Draftsmen
- Monitor trend of maritime works quantities with respect to bid
- Provide support field engineering at site
- It is requested the availability for long term assignment at Vendor premises and/or site.
Application Closing Date
- Proven experience in civil and structural design of Maritime Works, including jetty and berths, loading platforms, breasting and mooring structures, port structures and shore protections.
- Experience in coordination of subcontractor activities and support to site activity, as well as management of interface with Client and Vendors.
- At least 10 years of experience
- Maturity and experience working with ATC Contractors.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online