Westfield Consulting Limited - Founded in January 2012, by a team of forward thinking Nigerians with over 40 years of cumulative work experience in management and consultancy, Westfield Consulting is a provider of Human Resource and Strategic Management Services. Our innovativeness and excellence in service delivery has made us a first choice to our growing clientele in various sectors.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Social Media Intern
General Duties/Key Responsibilities
- To manage the social media desk under the supervision of the Head of Communications for a 2-month period.
- To generate social media content on all Famfa/Rose of Sharon Group social media platforms in order to drive publicity and increase followership.
- To project FAMFA/Rose of Sharon Group as an enabler of progress in the community through the use of pictures,content, video and graphics.
- To work closely with the Head of Communications and team to execute the social media strategy.
- To generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages FAMFA/Rose of Sharon Group followers to act.
- To optimize Famfa /Rose of Sharon Group social media platforms and increase the visibility of the groups social content.
- To continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information.
- To work with the company’s photographer to ensure that edited pictures and videos are received promptly which will allow for their seamless transfer on to social media once they have been vetted by the Head of Communications
- Handling the distribution of Bulk SMS and other content on marketing platforms like mail chimp
- To monitor Live Streaming during events, ensuring that the information being projected is in line with the FAMFA/Rose of Sharon Groups vision.
Application Closing Date
- Proven work experience in social media
- Hands on experience in content management
- Excellent creative/copywriting skills
- Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical and multitasking skills
- Attention to detail
- B.Sc/HND/OND in Marketing, Mass Communications or related field.
20th December, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: [email protected]
clearly indicating the "Job Title" as subject of your mail.