Westfield Consulting Limited - Founded in January 2012, by a team of forward thinking Nigerians with over 40 years of cumulative work experience in management and consultancy, Westfield Consulting is a provider of Human Resource and Strategic Management Services. Our innovativeness and excellence in service delivery has made us a first choice to our growing clientele in various sectors.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: IT/Media Assistant
General Duties/Key Responsibilities
- The qualified personnel will be required to provide technical support in 3 main areas namely: Core IT operations, Media Support and Document Control.
- Providing technical support to the communications team in the implementation of communicative services such as live streaming, LAN set up and troubleshoot, media and sound support etc.
- Managing teleprompting, visual studio management for the Vice Chairman.
- Responsible for providing OS Supports such as Microsoft Windows, Android, Apple iOS platforms on all staff and managements mobile devices.
- Reporting to the IT Manager.
- Supporting the IT Document Control Officer.
- Document sorting and scanning.
- Document batching & indexing.
- Maintenance of document/record registers.
- Uploading of documents on EDMS.
- Managing QA on documents.
- Document retrieval from EDMS.
- Other duties as may be assigned.
- Providing help desk support to all staff and management across FAMFA Oil and subsidiaries.
- Managing network administration such as Cisco Routers, Switches and 11 Wireless Access Points.
- Provision of server support such as Windows Servers, VMWare, Axis Server, Access Control Server etc.
- Managing hardware systems repair including desktop computers, Laptops, Printers, Servers etc.
- Providing support of database administration such as SQL Server.
- Conducting disaster recovery databackups such as Fire Control Systems.
- Responsible for data management such as CCTV videos, document files, media files, finance files.
- Responsible for software application maintenance such as Sage, Office 365 Cloud, Vino Asset Software, ERP.
Application Closing Date
- B.Sc/HND in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in core IT and Media technology related field.
20th December, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: [email protected]
clearly indicating the "Job Title" as subject of your mail.