Westfield Consulting Limited - Founded in January 2012, by a team of forward thinking Nigerians with over 40 years of cumulative work experience in management and consultancy, Westfield Consulting is a provider of Human Resource and Strategic Management Services. Our innovativeness and excellence in service delivery has made us a first choice to our growing clientele in various sectors.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Motion Graphics Expert
General Duties/Key Responsibilities
- Creates and develops multimedia (audio/video) content for social media, YouTube Advertising, product marketing videos, TV videos and other enterprise-wide projects.
- Utilizes and knows current best practices to create effective content for each social platform.
- Works independently, as well as part of a team to establish project deliverables.
- Constantly curious about industry innovations, equipment, new video techniques and channels.
- Collaborates closely with internal leaders and stakeholders to help facilitate the creation of effective brand and lead generation content.
- Reports to the Head of Communications and works closely with other relevant stakeholders.
- Works with Head of Communications to plan video shoots; scout, select and reserve shoot locations.
- Reviews scripts and creates shot lists and storyboards for approval.
- Develops production schedules.
- Records and edits video and sound projects, including selecting program format for final output, capturing/importing media, organizing raw media, editing footage and sound files, creating and inserting static and motion graphics, titling, adding music/voice-over/sfx,
- Media management and archiving project media.
- Experience with motion graphics and aftereffects with the ability to take static designs and animated effectively.
- Passionate about design and aesthetic, current and emerging visual trends.
- UtilizesFamfa& Rose of Sharon Groups brand colours, typography, & style to create contemporary and modern designs that can be utilized both in static form or animated into motion graphics for video use.
- Utilizes content briefs to grasp production team’s needs and specifications for delivery.
- Inputs music, dialogues, graphics and effects to animated videos for use in Famfa& Rose of Sharon Group.
Application Closing Date
- Experience in all levels of video production: storyboarding, filming, editing, etc.
- Experience in producing various video types: social, training, promotional, interviews, etc.
- Ability to multi-task and thrive as part of a larger team.
- Boundless creativity supported by discipline and attention to detail.
- Ability to take and implement feedback gracefully, as well as provide information to other team members.
- Familiarity with primary social channels and an understanding of video trends.
- Ability to prioritize a large workload according to ever changing business needs and provide project status on a regular basis to the project team(s).
- Proficient in the use of motion graphics computer programs and technologies suchas Adobe Creative Suite CC, With focus on Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, In Design, Flash and Premiere.
- Demonstrates proficiency in technical and job knowledge aspects of the position to achieve high level of performance.
- Possesses a Bachelor's Degree in Fine Arts, Film, Theatre Arts or related field.
- Needs to be artistically talented, creative and able to use computer-aided design software to develop motion graphics.
20th December, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: [email protected]
clearly indicating the "Job Title" as subject of your mail.
All applications must be submitted with active links to the candidate’s portfolio.