Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment & services to mobile & fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment, & more than 40 percent of the world's mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Using innovation to empower people, business & society, we are working towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can benefit from a connection will have one. At Ericsson, we apply our innovation to market-based solutions that empower people & society to help shape a more sustainable world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Security Operational Manager
Req ID: 304105
: Lagos, Nigeria
- We are now looking for a Security Operational Manager to provide support and advice regarding security and security risk management within a defined operational scope.
- Establish and execute unit security plans for the unit of responsibility, including budgets to support the implementation of Ericsson’s Security policies and directives.
- Establish and manage local / unit governance structures to deal with crisis and security incidents.
- Provide a single point of contact for customers, partners and staff for security issues and incidents.
- Facilitate execution of and follow-up on security strategy, policies & instructions, governance model and frameworks
- Provide investigative support during incidents
- Support responses to customer and partner requests during sales, and throughout the engagement
- Facilitate and participate in knowledge sharing internally and in relevant industry associations. Assess best practices for applicability in the organization
- Support in delivery of security processes in Merger & Acquisitions, Sales, Managed Services & Delivery processes.
- Education: Bachelor's degree in a related field is required.
- Min years of experience 6.
- Knowledge of ISO/IEC 27001, Privacy, Risk Management, Information-, Personnel-, Physical security, Business Continuity and Crisis Management
- Ericsson Knowledge
- Knowledge Sharing and Collaboration Skills
- Local Laws & Regulations Knowledge
- Risk Management Skills
- Audit & Assessment Skills
- MS TOP Knowledge.
- Planning and organizing
- Delivering results and meeting expectations
- Collaboration and networking
- Report writing
- Presenting and communicating information
- Adapting and responding to change
- Deciding and initiating action
- Delivering results and meeting customer expectations.
Personal traits and skills:
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to prioritize and provide effective leadership for teams and key stakleholders
- High integrity, reliable, positive, energetic, innovative and flexible
- Strong interpersonal and networking skills
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Ability to describe complex concepts concisely in executive terms.
Application Closing Date
- Line Manager: CU Security Manager
- MMEA Security team members
- Group Security team members
- Senior Management in Customer Unit
- Heads of Hosted operations
- MA and local Legal, People, IT and Real Estate.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- What happens next once you apply? Read about the next steps here
- For your interview preparation, here are a few “Tips & Tricks” from our recruiters
- For your prep and reference, here is our overall Brand video and some insights about our innovations in 5G
: Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.