Deloitte is the largest private professional services network in the world. Everyday, approximately 286,200 professionals in more than 150 countries demonstrate their commitment to making an impact that matters. Our West Africa practice serves multinationals, large national enterprises, small and medium-sized enterprises and the public sector across Nigeria and Ghana.
In Nigeria, Deloitte is one of the leading professional services firms, specializing in providing Audit, Tax, Consulting, Risk Advisory and Financial Advisory services. We serve clients in a variety of industries from financial services, consumer, telecommunications, media & technology, energy resources & Industrial and government and public services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chief Marketing Officer
Job Type: Full time
The Group Chief Marketing Officer shall be responsible for generating publicity for, and goodwill towards, the group amongst key stakeholders while supporting business development efforts of each group company. The following specific responsibilities apply:
- Participate in the formulation and implementation of product marketing and communications plans on behalf of group companies.
- Oversee the formulation and execution of the corporate brand repositioning agenda for the holding company as well as corporate brand launch and positioning for all subsidiaries
- Oversee the formulation and execution of Investor branding strategies that provide global visibility, generate strong investor interest, and support aggressive fundraising.
- Oversee the formulation and execution of internal communications and employer branding strategies that foster alignment and attract talents.
- Ensure that the group’s brands are strong, respected, trusted and consistent and that the firm’s story is communicated in a creative and compelling way.
- Lead the creation, editorial planning, content development, visual presentation and production of internal and external messages across different communication channels.
- Build and nurture strategic relationships with key decision makers in the industry to generate enough good will and support for Group products and subsidiaries
- Leverage strategic relationships with decision makers to support strategic sales and business development efforts of group companies
- Rally stakeholders (staff, investors, talents, etc.) around respective brands and ensure brand standards are maintained across all channels
- Co-ordinate and oversee market research and data analysis required to generate industry statistics, detect trends, and extract relevant implications for product strategies
- Manage proactive and reactive media relations to generate and shape news coverage of the company.
- Oversee the planning, coordination, execution, and attendance of conferences, seminars, Fairs, exhibitions and any other events.
- Mange the company’s digital/social media presence and interactions via group company websites, Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, and Instagram.
- Active engagement in the achievement of Goals & Objectives in line with the company’s vision, mission and values relevant to responsibilities granted to you, which may be amended from time to time.
- A University degree in any field
- M.Sc, diploma or certificate in the areas of Public Relations, Marketing, Mass Communications, Journalism or related field will be an advantage
- Minimum of 7 years’ related work experience.
- International experience working with global brands in or out of Nigeria.
Application Closing Date
22nd November, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online