Deloitte is the largest private professional services network in the world. Everyday, approximately 286,200 professionals in more than 150 countries demonstrate their commitment to making an impact that matters. Our West Africa practice serves multinationals, large national enterprises, small and medium-sized enterprises and the public sector across Nigeria and Ghana.
In Nigeria, Deloitte is one of the leading professional services firms, specializing in providing Audit, Tax, Consulting, Risk Advisory and Financial Advisory services. We serve clients in a variety of industries from financial services, consumer, telecommunications, media & technology, energy resources & Industrial and government and public services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Director, Project Finance
Job Type: Full time
- The Director, Project Finance will be directly responsible for originating, structuring and executing client projects and acquisitions, divestitures and financial advisory mandates.
- Responsible for business origination for the Capital Markets and Mergers & Acquisition teams.
- Screen new projects, define project description & scope and conduct feasibility studies to determine the financial viability of new ventures projecting cash flow & growth opportunities.
- Evaluate capital investment proposals and calculation of project /dividend IRR’s, DSCR’s, Sensitivity analysis etc.
- Develop project plan and recommended deliverables and milestones.
- Prepare, Monitor and ensure cash flows, fund flows, Profitability Statements, IRRs, Payback periods, DSCRs, projected profitability and other financial parameters/ reports to analyse inflow / outflow of funds and profits/surplus resulting thereof.
- Coordination with Banks, financial Institutions and consultants to arrange syndication of and raise funds from various Financial institutions / Banks / lease finance companies.
- Manage all activities related to funding tie-up & financial closure, up to disbursement.
- Research into past transactions to identify pricing, debt levels, trends and best practice.
- Compile and prepare cost and performance reports as per cost accounting records rule (CARR), cost benefit analysis and critical analysis of cost reports; recommending necessary corrective actions.
- Conduct financial analysis of similar companies and/ or Projects for benchmarking ratios and performance tracking.
- Liaise closely with regional/ corporate finance function to ensure timely communication, compliance and consistency.
- Liaison with regulatory authorities for sanctions & approvals.
- Develop sector and product knowledge.
- Active involvement in the other Investment Banking team development activities.
- Set direction and manage day-to-day activities of team members.
- First Degree or its equivalent from a reputable tertiary institution.
- Post graduate or professional qualifications such as an MSc in Finance, MBA, CFA, or ACA.
- Minimum of 10 years’ relevant work experience in investment banking or consulting environment of which at least 3 years must have been spent in a management position.
Application Closing Date
22nd November, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online