Deloitte is the largest private professional services network in the world. Everyday, approximately 286,200 professionals in more than 150 countries demonstrate their commitment to making an impact that matters. Our West Africa practice serves multinationals, large national enterprises, small and medium-sized enterprises and the public sector across Nigeria and Ghana.
In Nigeria, Deloitte is one of the leading professional services firms, specializing in providing Audit, Tax, Consulting, Risk Advisory and Financial Advisory services. We serve clients in a variety of industries from financial services, consumer, telecommunications, media & technology, energy resources & Industrial and government and public services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Francophone Associate
Job Type: Full time
- S/he will work across key areas of corporate finance transactions (project finance, mergers, acquisitions and disposals, equity and debt capital markets) and strategic review work.
- S/he will be in charge of the business development of these key areas in African Francophone countries. Also he/she will assist the management to set up an office abroad to cover African Francophone activities.
- Originate and execute Investment Banking mandates across Africa with an emphasis on French speaking countries.
- Conduct detailed financial modeling, due diligence and valuation to develop business case for potential investment projects.
- Industry research and analysis
- Desktop analysis of businesses (financials, markets, products, competitors) and financial modeling.
- Contact prospective buyers and handle the bid process.
- Provide commercial input to legal documentation.
- Assist the team lead in the evaluation of complex structured transactions and advise on financial risks.
- Ensure the timely preparation of transaction documents.
- Draft advisory reports and presentations to clients.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance related discipline from a reputable institution.
- Professional certification or a Master’s Degree will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 6 years in a similar capacity within a Financial Services environment.
- Fluent in oral and written French.
- Knowledge of Francophone Africa
Application Closing Date
22nd November, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online