Westfield Consulting Limited - Founded in January 2012, by a team of forward thinking Nigerians with over 40 years of cumulative work experience in management and consultancy, Westfield Consulting is a provider of Human Resource and Strategic Management Services. Our innovativeness and excellence in service delivery has made us a first choice to our growing clientele in various sectors.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Graphics Expert
General Duties/Key Responsibilities
- Provide support to visual communication needs and services such as photography, video coverage as well as all still visuals
- Graphics designing of all flyers, posters, newsletters, invitation etc to help communicate an appealing image through digital, electronic and print media for Famfa/Rose of Sharon Group.
- Create graphic design according to the guidelines in order to achieve desired results.
- The staff will be based at Digital Reality Print but working in collaboration with the Famfa Communications Team.
- The graphics expert will handle photography of Vice Chairman as required.
- Research and prepare specifications and cost estimates for graphic design, colors, materials and presentations.
- Report to the Head of Communications and participate in a variety of graphic projects from concept to completion.
- Understand design requirements and produce graphic work accordingly.
- Provide suggestions and ideas to improve design materials.
- Use various technologies and mediums to produce the best graphic works.
- Offer guidance to the Digital Reality Print team to enable uscommunicate excellently.
- Remain updated with new technologies, theories, practices, and techniques related to graphic design.
- Maintain a database of images, graphics design and artwork as records for future reference.
- Report to the senior management periodically about the status of the project.
- Manage and deliver graphic projects within established timelines and budget.
- Perform related duties as assigned.
Application Closing Date
- Proven graphic designing experience
- A strong portfolio of illustrations/graphics
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop)
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- B.Sc Degree in Graphics Design, Fine Arts or a B.Sc degree and experiential knowledge of graphics designing
20th December, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: [email protected]
clearly indicating the "Job Title" as subject of your mail.
All applications must be submitted with active links to the candidate’s portfolio.