Marikech Limited is a vibrant and innovative human resources development company that was incorporated in the year 2016 as an indigenous outsourcing company in Lagos.
We are urgently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Guidance Counselor
- We are seeking a qualified Guidance Counselor to support and educate elementary, middle and/or high school students through a well-prepared counseling program.
- You will serve as the facilitator for the attaining of students’ academic or career goals, and assist them in developing their social and mental capacity.
- The goal is to enable the students to become mature and well-functioning adults.
- Develop and implement an all-encompassing educational and counseling plan with modern methods of teaching and mentoring
- Foster equal opportunity practices and encourage students’ association
- Pay attention to cultural or societal differences in dealing with the students
- Conduct group or individual counseling sessions to assist students with problems or concerns
- Evaluate the progress of students and reinforce the sense of accomplishment
- Identify behavioral problems or at-risk students and act appropriately
- Cooperate with parents and teachers as well as other interested parties
- Complete assessments and tests, analyse results and provide feedback
- Study and update student records
- Prepare and present reviews on progress
Application Closing Date
- Proven experience as a guidance counselor or teacher;
- Integrity and professionalism
- Ability to operate within a wide range of student personalities and backgrounds
- Education in various models of teaching, best counseling practices and regulations
- Excellent communication skills and high emotional intelligence abilities
- Basic knowledge of computers.
29th November, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected]
using the "Job title" as subject of the email.