Amazon Energy Limited is a leader in the provision of innovative Integrated Energy Services, primarily to the Power and Oil & Gas sectors. We also have strategic interests in downstream trading and shipping.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Receivable Officer
Application Closing Date
- Researching and resolving account discrepancies.
- Processing and recording transactions and maintaining records regarding payments received and account statuses.
- Obtaining information from other departments to ensure records are accurate and complete.
- Generating reports and statements for internal use.
- Process accounts and incoming payments in compliance with financial policies and procedures.
- Maintaining the accounts receivable records of the company, for bank account reconciliation.
- Perform day to day financial transactions, including verifying, classifying, computing, posting and recording accounts receivables data.
- Reconcile the receivable account to ensure that all payments are accounted for andproperly posted.
- Generate financial statements and reports detailing accounts receivable status.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online