Amazon Energy Limited is a leader in the provision of innovative Integrated Energy Services, primarily to the Power and Oil & Gas sectors. We also have strategic interests in downstream trading and shipping.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Tax & Regulatory Officer
Application Closing Date
- Perform overviews of the financial operations of the Business Units in order to help them run efficiently.
- Anchors the annual Tax Clearance Certificates for the Business Units ensuring that tax computations are accurate and made before the statutory timeline of June 30th every year.
- Computes, records, analyzes, and reports on the VAT, WHT, PAYE, CIT, and all other taxes and levies as may be arising from the transactions of the Business Units and the Group.
- Initiates and implements tax planning initiatives aimed at optimizing the group tax exposures.
- Ensure that all regulatory and compliance registrations and clearances needed by the Business Units are up to date.
- Focused on the Tax liabilities of the Projects, Business Units, and the Group.
- Daily, post accounting entries and transactions into the accounting software.
- Monthly, compute taxes owed, prepare tax returns, ensure prompt payment of taxes and obtain tax clearance certificates.
- Responsible for the tax audit of Business Units in conjunction with the Group Auditors.
- Maintain tax balances on general ledger.
- Prepare all tax papers in regular basis and handle all information data requests.
- Preparation of Income Tax Accounts and Return.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online